You can connect your Google Account to “My Account” for easier login.
1. Select “My Account” in the main menu.
2. Select “Settings” in the left menu.
3. Scroll down until you find the category “Users”, and select “Edit your user”.
4. You will now see details about your user. Select “Password” as shown in the picture below.
5. Select “Connect to Google”
You will now get a window where you will need to log in to your Google Account to confirm the connection.
At the picture below, our account has already been connected.
You can now log in to “My Account” using the “Log in with Google” button.
For more instructions on your account, read our articles regarding the subject.
Or get in touch with support.