A hosting plan can be used to store your website and make it available online. To order a hosting plan follow these steps:
1. Select “Products” in the main menu.
2. Select “Hosting” from the submenu.
3. You will now get a overview of the hosting plans that we offer. Click on “Order” on the plan you want.
4. Enter the domain you wish to order hosting for.
5. Click the magnifying glass to search. Depending on the domain status, you can select between these options: – Register the domain – Transfer the domain to us – Order just services for the domain
6. When your domain is added to the order, you will see your selected hosting plan. From here you can scroll down to continue the order or remove the hosting plan in order to select another plan.
7. When you are happy with your choice, you can scroll down. From here you have the option to add more services and view your total so far. When you are ready to proceed you can click on “Go to checkout”.
8. In the cart you will have to accept our terms and conditions, and Norid’s regulation for .no domains if you have selected a .no domain. You can also add a comment or voucher codes. When you are ready to order, you can click on “Confirm order”.
9. After you have confirmed your order, you will get a summary of your order. The order status can be checked under “Orders” on “My Account”. NOTE! If you order a .no domain, you must sign a self-declaration to Norid, which confirms that you comply with the conditions for registering a .no domain.
10. Fill in your name, and click on “Sign declaration”.