If you have a hosting plan with us, you will be able to administer your FTP accounts via “My Account”. This is how you delete a FTP account.
1. Go to “My Account”.
2. Select “Services” in the left menu.
3. Click “Show” on the domain you want to delete FTP accounts from.
4. Under “Connected services”, make sure that “Hosting” is selected, and click on “FTP Accounts”.
5. You will now see a list of existing FTP accounts. Click on “Delete” on the account you want to delete.
6. You will now get asked to confirm that you want to delete the account. Click “Delete” to delete the account, or “Cancel” if you have reconsidered.