If you have a hosting plan with us, you will be able to administer your FTP accounts via “My Account”. This is how you create a new FTP account.
1. Select “My Account” in the main menu.
2. Select “Services” in the left menu.
3. Click “Show” by the domain you want to create the FTP account on.
4. Under “Connected services”, make sure “Hosting” is selected, and then select “FTP Accounts”.
5. You will see a list of existing FTP accounts. Click on “New account”. Then fill in the information and click “Create account”.
6. Your account is now created and visible in the FTP accounts list.