If you have a hosting plan with us, you can administer your FTP accounts through “My Account”. This is how you change the password on a FTP account.
1. Go to “My Account”.
2. Select “Services” on the left menu.
3. Click “View” on the domain where the FTP account is created.
4. Under “Connected services”, make sure “Hosting” is selected and click on “FTP Accounts”.
5. You will now see a list of existing FTP accounts. Click on “Change password” on the account you wish to set a new password for.
6. Enter the new password in the “New password” field, and repeat in the “Repeat new password” field.
7. Then click on “Set new password”.
For other questions about FTP, read our articles regarding ftp.
Or get in touch with costumer support.