If you have a hosting plan with us, you can administer your email accounts through “My account”. This is how you change password on an email account.
1. Go to “My account”.
2. Select “Services” on the left menu.
3. Click “Show” by the domain you want to administer email accounts on.
4. Under “Connected services”, select “Email accounts”.
5. Click on “Change password” by the email account you want to change the password for.
6. Enter the new password in the “New password” field, and repeat it in the “Repeat new password” field.
7. Then click “Set new password”.
8. You will now see a confirmation that your password is changed.
If you have further questions regarding your account, we advise you to read our articles about common questions regarding “my account”. Or you could contact our costumer service.